NBI ONLINE APPOINTMENT
It looks like a complicated process of getting the National Bureau of Investigation Clearance and users keep searching for how to get NBI Appointment online.
To schedule the NBI Clearance Appointment, the applicants must apply for NBI Clearance first through completing the NBI Clearance Application Online step at the website.
https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph is the Philippines NBI Application Website where the applicants can complete the registration, application and then finally the appointment scheduling step.
NBI Appointment Requirements
It is extremely necessary to show up at the NBI branch office after scheduling the Philippines NBI Appointment. The applicants have to show up at the selected branch office with any of the 2 (two) original IDs on the scheduled date. It is also necessary to carry Reference Number at the branch office at the time of appointment to get the clearance successfully.
- PRC Card (Professional Regulation Commission)
- UMID Card (Unified Multi-Purpose ID)
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driver’s license
- Postal ID
- School ID
- PSA- authenticated birth certificate (Philippine Statistics Authority)
- PhilHealth Card (Philippine Health Insurance Corporation)
- SSS ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Previous Copy of the clearance
- Senior Citizen ID Card
- TIN ID (Tax Identification Number ID)
- Police Clearance
Applicants must note here that Non-Government issued I.D’s such as Company I.D’s and Barangay Clearance are not accepted as a valid ID in processing the clearance.
Philippines NBI Clearance Application quicksteps
STEP: 1. Visit the NBI Clearance Website at clearance.nbi.gov.ph and register.
STEP: 2. Go to your NBI Account Homepage and enter the required personal details.
STEP: 3. Complete filling up NBI Clearance Application Form.
STEP: 4. Now, Apply for the NBI Clearance.
STEP: 7. Visit nearest NBI Branch Office on the scheduled appointment date with the reference code and valid IDs.
STEP: 8. Complete formalities and collect your NBI Clearance. FOR STEP BY STEP GUIDE VISIT THE NBI CLEARANCE ONLINE APPLICATION GUIDE PAGE NOW>>>>>
How to reschedule NBI Appointment?
Can I reschedule NBI Appointment?
If an applicant is unable to show up at the NBI Clearance Branch Office on the scheduled appointment then, unfortunately, it is not possible to reschedule NBI Clearance Appointment if you already have paid the clearance fees.
Well, if you haven’t paid your fees yet then you can schedule another NBI appointment on any other date of your choice. Well, the branch office also allows the applicants to show up within 15 days at the branch office from the original date of appointment.
NBI Clearance Online Appointment tips
- The applicants must enter the personal details correctly or else some may find difficulties in further process.
- An applicant needs to have the government-issued ID cards for the verification. NBI branch office will not accept the Non-Government issued IDs such as Company IDs, College IDs, etc.
- Take the NBI Clearance Reference Number to the branch office to complete an application.
- Make sure you are available on the appointment date or else it may take longer to get another appointment.
Hopefully, this post helped you getting NBI Online Appointment and so getting NBI Clearance. If you are still unable to get NBI Appointment or have some difficulties in getting National Bureau of Investigation Clearance then you can share NBI Online Appointment issues below. Share your NBI Clearance Appointment issues below and get online help from us here at nbi-clearance.info.